Monday, August 22, 2011

22nd RAMADAN =)

*Life is on the way up!*
I woke up by 3:15 in the morning and made sehri meals for everyone..they are having it right now and the sehri time must be over by 4:42..my rotis are getting into shapewith the passage of time and hehehe...i wanna salute my lil bros for bearing my irregular shaped parathas till today when i have become quite good at rolling..its all because of your patience that i've become so good at this...arey arey i am running out of time lemme have my remaining sehri meal..excuse me for just 10 minutes i want to have my porridge finished and a glass of water tooo!!oh no just 10 minutes to 4:30..oye maen bhag rahi bhaee!!bye bye
M back:)timing is everything bhaee..Allah shukar i am about to end my Quran and this Ramazan ha been quite special in this respect because i was reciting Quran along with translation..YESS!!i guessed i did not mention anything about this in any earlier posts of mine..haey last 5 minutes excuse me for a while..bhaee pani!!
its 4;38 right now and asad sahab(hamaray ghar k sbaey chotay chash'm o chiragh)as usual trying to get along withe time..ye late he hotay hain chahay kuch hojaey:)
Soooo where were we??ahan..i have recited 20 siparas till today along with recitation of Joshan-e-Kabeer..(its just sooo much soul enlightening and frees me from all worries and problems whenever i am bothered with)..Nothing's compared to the feelings one get by Quranic recitation and... the translation.. makes one start believing in miracles..i have experienced it and i cant put this into words how much relieve and inner peace i have gained!!looking forward to making it a habit of mine..i've to offer my Fajr prayers now so Goodbye for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment